Wednesday 31 May 2017

Unit 5                                                                                    Narcís Masó Andreu
                                                                        
ESO 1                                                                                                     English



ME AND MY HOBBIES




Hello my name is Narcís. I life in Banyoles and I'm 12 years old. I'm a student at Casa Nostra school and my favorite subjects are Tecnology and Science. I like computer games, and my favorite sport is basketball. I usually practice on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and at weekend one match. My favorite basketball team is Golden State Warriors ( San Francisco) and my favorite player is Stephen Curry. He's the best player of NBA. I also like meeting with my friends and playing football or computer games (PS4).




No comments:

Post a Comment