Wednesday 31 May 2017

WRITING UNIT 3                                                                            NARCÍS MASÓ
1r ESO


THIS IS ME


Hello!! my name is Narcís and i lif in Banyoles. I'm 12 yers old. My birthday is in 17 of march, in my school (casa Nostra) there is a bigs and beautifuls gardens. I'm 1 brother «Pere Joan» he's 14 years old and 1 sister «Carla» she's 21 years old and a littel dog « Inu». My dad has the same name of me «Narcís» and he is accountant, my mum is Montse and she is music teacher. My friend and my ply football and i do the bottel flip challange. My hobbies is play basketball. My intersts are play computers games and watch NBA. My favorite music i Calvin Harrys and my favorite food is pizza. I love science and P.F, MY posseions are play station and sckating.


No comments:

Post a Comment